Is your size 'SOLD OUT' above? If so - no problem! You can PREORDER HERE
The Kitty Joseph iconic, bestselling, joy spreading spectrum printed, sunray pleated skirt is back! Made in the UK with recycled Rpet fabric, it now features a new improved hidden elastic waistband for added comfort and versatility: wear it anywhere on your waist, as a strapless dress, or one sleeve top.
- Length: approx 80 cm long
- Fabric: RPET (made from recycled plastic bottle waste)
- Waistband: Elastic (recycled polyester and elastane)
- Comfort: fits you no matter how your body size may fluctuate
- Size Inclusive: Made to fit UK 6 to UK 30 (see our SIZE GUIDE )
- Styling: reposition on your body to wear as a skirt, dress, or top! Three outfits in one!
- Sunray Pleats: sits snug at the top and and fans out in a gentle A-line silhouette
- Twirl factor: a dress for movement - spin for a mesmerising display of colour and pleats!
- Made in the UK: cut, pleated and sewn by our wonderful UK artisans
- Multiple-colourways: twist the skirt to create new colour moods and outfits
- Easy care: Machine washable at 30 degrees. then simply air dry
- Waste-free: our preorder system means we only produce in relation to demand, while every inch of our fabric is used in the print run, eliminating waste.
- Responsibly made: from recycled materials and manufactured ethically by our UK collaborators
This ‘spinning top’ wonder of a skirt has been our consistent top seller since its launch. Worn by the likes of Holly Willoughby, Sophie Robinson, Karisma Kapoor and Color Me Courtney, it has become a true icon of the brand and its message of colour, optimism and ethical and sustainable responsibility.
There are so many ways to wear Chroma: for a party vibe, style with either our Chroma High Neck Top, Chroma V-neck Top or Chroma One Shoulder Top. And for those extra important business meetings, when you need that extra confidence boost? Pair it with with a crisp cotton shirt. Come the weekend, pick a favourite teeshirt to tuck into this versatile skirt and keep it comfy. The joy of this style is that the array colours in the print make it easy to find existing colour matches in your own wardrobe.
We receive a constant stream of messages and pictures from our customers describing it's magnetic effect: drawing compliments and joyful reactions wherever it is worn. Just look through the picture gallery here and see some of our wonderful customers bringing their own style to this classic piece.
Following requests from our community to produce this style with a stretch waist, we are proud to say that after much development we have delivered on that request. This new and improved Chroma Skirt features a hidden elasticated waistband, making the skirt a comfortable fit, always.
True to our belief that clothes should be made to fit you, and not the other way round, this Chroma Skirt evolves with your body, making it a ‘forever’ investment piece. Whats more, the stretch fit makes it easier to lend to friends or relatives (if you are feeling generous!)
What could be more brilliant than that you may ask? Well, the elasticated finish also means the skirt is not just a skirt. It can transform into a strapless dress and even a one shoulder top. It also means you can wear the skirt wherever you want to on your waist - high up for an hourglass silhouette, mid waist or even on your hip or low waist for an extra glamorous, long length.
Oh, and how can we forget, the spectrum print means you can twist the skirt around to reveal a myriad of colour combinations to fit your mood or outfit.
Can you see where we are going with this? The possibilities are endless.
As always, if you have any further questions or queries about this style, just pop them over on email to our wonderful studio manager Rob at : firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll be happy to help.
Please allow 1 week from date of purchase
Please note shipping times vary depending on where you are in the world. Please check our FAQ's for more information. If you have a specific date you need your skirt for, again, just drop your queries over to Rob at: email@example.com