Please read our sample sale terms here.
Inspired by the subtle, complex jewel tones of earths natural treasures - Mineral is the sophisticated older sister of our joyous and bestselling CHROMA design.
Styled here with a matching MINERAL TOP (soon to be launched) , and also with a simple black polo neck, this piece is extremely versatile and can take you from office, to weekend adventures, cocktails, wedding parties and of course dancing!
- Length: approx 80 cm long
- Fabric: Made from 100% recycled polyester
- Waistband: Elastic (recycled polyester and elastane)
- Comfort: fits you no matter how your body size may fluctuate
- Size Inclusive: Our size ranges fit from UK 6 to UK 34 (see our SIZE GUIDE )
- Sunray Pleats: sits snug at the top and and fans out in a gentle A-line silhouette
- Twirl factor: a dress for movement - spin for a mesmerising display of colour and pleats!
- Made in the UK: cut, pleated and sewn by our wonderful UK artisans
- Multiple-colourways: twist the skirt to create new colour moods and outfits
- Easy care: Machine washable at 30 degrees. then simply air dry
- Waste-free: our preorder system means we only produce in relation to demand, while every inch of our fabric is used in the print run, eliminating waste.
- Responsibly made: from recycled materials and manufactured ethically by our UK collaborators
Following requests from our community to produce this style with a stretch waist, we are proud to say that after much development we have delivered on that request. Our Mineral Skirt features a hidden elasticated waistband, making the skirt a comfortable fit, always.
True to our belief that clothes should be made to fit you, and not the other way round, this Mineral Skirt evolves with your body, making it a ‘forever’ investment piece. Whats more, the stretch fit makes it easier to lend to friends or relatives (if you are feeling generous!) It also means you can wear the skirt wherever you want to on your waist - high up for an hourglass silhouette, mid waist or even on your hip or low waist for an extra glamorous, long length.
Oh, and how can we forget, the spectrum print means you can twist the skirt around to reveal a myriad of colour combinations to fit your mood or outfit.
Can you see where we are going with this? The possibilities are endless.
As always, if you have any further questions or queries about this style, just pop them over on email to : firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Please note shipping times vary depending on where you are in the world. Please check our FAQ's for more information. If you have a specific date you need your skirt for, again, just drop your queries over to us at: email@example.com